Chapter 1

Frost Kingdom

      As they are heading to Loren's Kingdom, Lucy asked, "so, what is your father's name?"

      "His name is Dixon, before he dies, he inherited his sword to me." said Loren.

      "Oh, so the sword was your father's!" said Lucy, "I'm sorry for your loss."

      "No worries, I will make sure my family remain safe." said Loren.

      As they arrive, "here we are! Frost Kingdom!" said Loren.

      "Wow, this place is huge!" said Lucy.

      "Indeed it is," said Loren.

      "Lemme guess, your magic element is Ice?" said Lucy.

      "Correct!" said Loren.

      "Loren, thank goodness you are safe!" said the woman.

      "Mother!" said Loren, "meet Lucy, General of Alalea."

      "Nice to meet you Lucy, I'm Vanda!"

      "Sorry mother for running off," said Loren.

      "I am fine with you as long as you are safe." said Vanda.

      "So Vanda, are you a queen for Frost Kingdom?" said Lucy.

      "I am the Queen of Frost!" said Vanda, "I may not be as good as a fighter, my frost magic can freeze the blazing soldiers!"

      "So, do you have another sibling around?" said Lucy.

      "We do, her name is Rica." said Vanda, "she is currently scouting."

      "She is scouting out there alone?" said Lucy.

      "I tried to order my soldiers that was with Rica, but no response!" said Vanda.

      "Either they are lost or even dead," said Lucy, "I will have to find her and bring her back."

      "Please do so, I don't want to lose my loved ones." said Vanda.

      "Leave that rescue to us!" said Lucy.

Comments