Chapter 4

Reinforcement

      "Hey Legendary Wizard, can you summon all of our allies here?" said Prince Light.

      "I will try," said Legendary Wizard as he casts a Spell to summon a rift that teleported every allies to their current positions!

      "How did we get here?" said Breeze.

      "Wait?! Is that who I think it is?!" said Lord Pirate.

      "It's been a long time since I have seen you from a battle against the Necromancer." said Legendary Wizard.

      "How are you alive again?" said Lord Pirate.

      "It was me who have brought him back to life!" said Mercia.

      "Hmm, I wonder will it be possible to revive Theos?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "The War Phoenix?" said Mercia, "I'm afraid not."

      "Why not?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "His spirit is no where to be found!" said Mercia, "even if we try to find him, there will be no luck!"

      "I... understand, now I need to reopen the rift to another era!" said Legendary Wizard as he casts a spell to reopen the rift.

      "Let's go everyone!" said Prince Light.

      "You guys go ahead, I need to get my weapon." said Legendary Wizard as he enters his ship and get his weapon from the Vault.

Comments