Chapter 2

The Rescue

      Rica realized she can't flee with the Blazing Imperial Soldiers around.

      "I wish I can escape easily, but no opening!" said Rica.

      Lucy and Loren arrived to Rica's position.

      "Sister, let's get out of here!" said Loren.

      "You ladies go! I will distract them!" said Lucy as she confront the enemies!

      "Get her!" said the Imperial Soldier.

      Lucy was quick and wiped all of them!

      "My job is done here!" said Lucy.

      "Just where are you going?" said Alicia.

      "Huh?" said Lucy, "who is there?!"

      "It is I Alicia, Queen of the Blazing Empire!"

      "So it is you who killed Dixon!" said Lucy.

      "You may have beaten my soldiers," said Alicia, "time to have some fun with you!"

      Alicia casts a spell on Lucy, "my head, it's burning up!"

      "Hahaha yes, those allies you have will be my Imperial Vanguards."

      After the spell finishes, Alicia summoned the Vanguards that happen to be Lucy's crewmates!

      "No!" said Lucy, "I must retreat!"

      "Hmm, she got away!" said Alicia, "we might as well withdraw for now."

      Lucy has returned to Frost Kingdom.

      "Well done Lucy," said Vanda.

      "What happened?" said Rica.

      "Alicia have Vanguards that are my friends from my world!" said Lucy.

      "Then we have to be extra cautious," said Vanda.

      "They are controlled s puppets, so of course they are not the same person." said Lucy, "I will not flinch by these Vanguards!"

Comments