Prologue


      As Lucy and Prince Light returns to their home, Lucy spotted a letter on her desk!

      "Hmm, I wonder who is this from?" said Lucy as she opens the letter.

      The letter reads, "Dear Hero of Arcane, our kingdom is at risk against the Blazing Empire! I need your help!"

      As Lucy finished reading, a mysterious rift appeared where the letter was and took Lucy!

      "Lucy!" said Prince Light.

      The rift disappeared, "I have to tell the others about this!" said Prince Light as he took the letter.

____________________

      The rift appeared on another era and Lucy appeared from the rift that disappeared after she arrives.

      "What is this place?" said Lucy as she sees snow everywhere!

      "Help!" said a young girl.

      "Huh?!" said Lucy as she approaches.

      Lucy spotted a young girl was hold hostage by two brutes!

      Lucy used her sword and strike one of the brutes, "gahh!"

      "Are you nuts?!" said the brute.

      "I won't let you harm her at all!"

      The brute use his club, but Lucy dodged out of the way and destroyed the brute!

      Lucy then freed the girl, "thank you for your help, who are you?"

      "I'm Lucy, General of Alalea." said Lucy, "and your name is?"

      "I'm Loren," said Loren.

      "Hello Loren, so where are your parents?" said Lucy.

      "My father was killed by the Blazing Empire Leader named Alicia." said Loren, "my mother is at the Frost Kingdom."

      "That sounds awful," said Lucy.

      "Let's head to Frost Kingdom to meet our allies!" said Loren.

      "I would love to meet them!" said Lucy.

Comments