Chapter 3

The Mystery

      Back in Arcane World, Prince Light have reached Blue Navy Base to see Mercia.

      "What brings you here, Prince Light?" said Mercia.

      "This letter summoned a rift and took Lucy!" said Prince Light.

      "That's no good, I wish I have a spell that can reopen the rift." said Mercia.

      "Perhaps I can help," said Ghost Legend, "but I am a ghost, I could do it if I am still alive in the real world."

      "Wait, maybe I can bring you back to live with one of my spells?!" said Mercia, "So where was his body?"

      "Last time I have seen, it was at the Viking's Base." said Prince Light.

      "Let's head there at once!" said Mercia.

____________________

      As they arrive to the Viking's Base, they found his body laying there!

      "I hope this spell works," said Mercia, "spirit get ready to be merged!"

      "Alright Mercia!" said Ghost Legend as he approach to his body.

      Mercia casts a spell and the spirit freely merged into the body!

      Legendary Wizard has been revived!

      "Amazing, you brought the Hero of Legend back!" said Prince Light, "I wonder how would Lucy say if she sees him alive now?"

Comments